Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bakealicious Desserts!

SO i am going to take a break from decorating for sometime ....as this month is full of decorating requests and that is seriously making me gag now....too much fondant  around me ....ewwwe!!
 anyway so as i was saying that i'd be taking some time off from baking cakes & cookies ... but i will still be baking :D this time its going to be baked desserts!!! my husband is so lucky!!! the first thing i am dying to try is called Pavlova!!

I will be posting the recipe and then you guys can try it and please do send me the pictures of your attempts!!

so stay tuned ......and of course Happy Baking!!

P.S: pictures of this months cakes & cup cakes will be up in two to three days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pakistani Bloggers

PetitChef

All recipes are on Petitchef

The Foodie Blogroll